Safe Ventures offer a variety of courses. The courses can range from one day to two weeks and can be structured, totally to individual or group needs. All of the opening techniques, with the exception of safe penetration are non destructive. These will give technicians skills and abilities that will enhance their professionalism.
The subjects covered at present are:
- Pin Cylinder Lock Picking. Sometimes referred to as an art, the ability to manipulate locks open using hand picks and a pin by pin picking method. Includes picking anti pick pins and picking pick resistant locks.
- Lever Lock Decoding and Opening. 3 Day course concentrates on the most popular British Standard locks, Chubb, ERA, Securefast, Legge & Union. At the conclusion of training students will havevthe confidence and ability to tackle these locks.
- Lever Lock picking. Everything from using wire picks & 2in1 picks, to using Pin & Cam and Pick & Form systems.
- Safe Opening Courses. Training is offered at Basic, Intermediate & Advanced levels. Pre-arranged course date will be announced in our News pages.
- Pin Cylinder Lock Impressioning. The ability to approach a lock with a blank key and through a series of procedures, hand file a working key.
- Combination Lock Manipulation, Combination lock service &
dialing diagnostics. Three day course teaching the fundamentals of these